Our more long-term plans include:
– Installing a hybrid RES unit (small wind turbine and photovoltaic) so as to take advantage of the energy sources which are abundant on the island, thus reducing our carbon footprint and costs.
– Creating an demonstration botanical garden offering information about the island’s flora to visitors and interested parties.
– Organising educational programmes for young and old on topics pertaining to organic farming and permaculture.
– Organising volunteer programmes and programmes for the learning of good farming practices.
– Restoring the traditional wine press that is in the farm and has been inactive for years.