What can be seen on the farm:
• Approximately 700 – mostly fresh trees – olives, figs, pomegranates, almonds, carobs, acacias, as well as a few lemon, quince and apricot trees.
• Crops of about 3,500 aromatic-medicinal plants (oregano, savory, dittany, sage, rosemary, lemon balm, marjoram, mint, calendula, lavender and sea fennel) as well as several capers and prickly pears.
• Wild vegetation zones containing about 250 different species of local vegetation, including fine thyme and wild orchids.
• Gardening of outdoor seasonal vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, spinach, kale, pumpkins etc.)
• Vineyards (4 local varieties) on 1,000+ m2
• Greenhouse with rooting and plant breeding stalls as well as covered garden of vegetables and experimental crops
• Worm farm and compost production site for the needs of the farm
Duration of Tours
All of the above can be seen in an organized guided tour of 30 minutes to one hour (depending on the interests and the resistance of the visitors). Guided tours can be conducted in Greek, English and French by qualified staff. During the tour guests can learn about organic farming practices, Greek herbs variety, Paros flora and the history and evolution of the Parian landscape
Relax – Tasting of Products
After the tour, guests can enjoy a refreshing drink or taste the extraordinary “souma” spirit (double distillation) of KAMARANTHO at the farm kiosk. They can also taste the delicious products of KAMARANTHO (olive oil, olives, fresh tomato paste, sea fennel pickle etc depending on the season) as well as some local products (baked bread from the traditional bakery of Ageria, cheese from Paros cooperative).
They can also taste the extra virgin olive oil of KAMARANTHO pure and enriched with various flavors of the farm if they are interested in tasting and be informed about the nutritional value and properties of olive oil as well as its use in everyday cooking.
At the farm there is a full range of our products in a special showcase where guests can shop for their use and/or gifts for their relatives and friends if they wish so.
The farm as well as all our products are organic certified for Greece and Europe by DHO
Tours, their duration and their content require prior agreement with the farm or notice at least two days in advance.
Number of Visitors
We can perform the tours and take care for groups 15 people
PARKING – WC
Opposite the farm there is sufficient car park and professional cars. On the farm there are two composting toilets for visitors’ emergency.
For reservations or any clarification, please contact us
Tel.: +306988341929 – email: email@example.com